The EZR2500 reader contains 3 types of LEDs that helps the user identify its status:
- RGB LED
Placed in the reader's side it gives the user valuable information regarding the reader operation.
- White: The reader hasn't been able to get a IP address
- Yellow: The reader has acquired an IP address, but hasn't been able to connect to its output channel (It hasn't been able to connect to the MQTT broker or there is no socket client connected to the reader)
- Green: Inventory is on and connectivity is ok
- Blue: Inventory has been stopped and reader is in standby
- Status LED
It indicates if the reader has initialized properly.
It should turn on orange and become green after a few seconds.
- Antennas' LEDs
It indicates the antennas that are enabled.
- Orange: Antenna is on
- Turned off: Antenna is off